iPwn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iPwn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Current plans Empty
PostSubject: Current plans   Current plans Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Ok i started this forum so that our friends can know whats going on cos the team is kinda stagnant now.

Right now our roster, excluding myself, Saz, Nurp, Quix, Monster and Dotcom. Nurp and Saz will be busy with their projects. I've seen quix playing sometimes but not monster nor dotcom. Sorry if you have.

I'm proposing for us to have a short training session or a scrim with gripen's team (i've yet to contact him) or at least a mix scrim (not too good but still we can learn from it) tomorrow night.

Your consecutive replies should include your frequency that you play CS and schedule, eg. every day after 9pm, and if you have future dates or holidays that you will be attending and thus unable to come and scrim with the team.

saz has brought up the point that we need a few more players. what we need are 6 regular players. so that we can at least train 3v3. i don't us to end up having too many people who do not play very well and end up bringing iPwn a bad name. people have been telling me things about ipwn members being very childish etc but they can never give me names. and i will not take action against you unless another member saw an incident happen or too many people have told me about it.

the max i would allow is 8 people. we can train together 4v4 and have a Liverpool style system where players are mixed around for matches, thus everyone gets his turn. i'm thinking of getting an attendance/turn sheet up so that everyone gets a fair turn at matches. when i say matches i mean matches with other teams. for every mix scrim and match, try and approach me, saz or nurp to record. hmm. i might be able to insert a command into the config. we'll see how that goes.

why do i want to record? i want you guys to see how you play and improve from there.

strategy wise i'll find sometime to get the strategies down into animation and put it here. there will be roughly about 5 default ones for T and about 3/4 for CT, which i have been using in my mix scrims (half of which people don't follow but when they do, my team wins).

I highly highly encourage and emphasise that you guys watch demos from gotfrag.com. watch how the pros handle their recoil and watch their gamesense i.e. how they react to situations.

that's all for now. take care and shoot well.
Back to top Go down
https://ipwnscrimteam.board-directory.net
Monster

Current plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current plans   Current plans Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:52 pm

Yea I like the training session idea but rarely see anyone online though...
Had been playing CS:S on 8 or 9 pms since I saw this topic.
Only seen Dotcom online on my friends list Sad
Back to top Go down

Current plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iPwn :: Scrim Team :: General Details-
Jump to: